Dear VCELS Families,
June has arrived and we are looking forward to summer!
Amber Ploussard, our new principal, will be starting June 20. We will have Coffee and Treats with the Principal on Thursday, June 23 from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. in the lobby. Please stop by to meet Ms. Amber, and welcome her to the Valley Catholic Community.
VCELS has just implemented Procare, a new management software for our school. We hope that you have downloaded the app and it is working well for you. Ms. Rebecca is here to help answer any questions you have.
On Sunday, June 19, we want to wish all the fathers a Happy Father’s Day! We hope you have a wonderful day with your family. Thank you, dads, for all you do!
- VCELS School-age Summer Camp – some weeks still have openings
- Last day for Wildflowers is Thursday, June 16
- VCELS will be closed Friday, June 17 for a Teacher In-service Day
- Summer Program begins June 20
- Coffee and Treats with the Principal is Thursday, June 23
Program Coordinator/Interim Principal